> PRODUCT > For Blind
Tdot(Folding Type Braille Input Keyboard for Blind)
Folding Type Braille Input Keyboard for Blind
Braille Keyboard is a braille input device that connects with smartphones via Bluetooth. It allows users to input texts and navigate without actually touching the screen.
-Braille input & reverse braille translation Buetooth keyboard
-Screen-control function (Navigating function)
-Upgrade & Update Language by APP (“doTnB”)
-Use Android, iOs
-29X29X128mm , 59g
- The world's first ultra-small folding braille terminal
- Design of ultra-light tripod fold (59 grams).
- Excellent access to smart device information Unique to
increase independent emphasis and app access solution development.
- Listening to input text and screen contents by voice.
Convenience of products :
-The existing heavy and bulky braille terminal can be placed in the production pocket or worn around
the neck with a ultra-small 59 grams.
- Perkins braille input method is used as a structure that flaps when used as a tripod folding.
- Excellent control of smart devices and access to smart phone APP
- Braille education program
Possession of three-level braille education programs for beginner, intermediate, and advanced